- Kraszewskiego 1, 85-240 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Reporting to the EU Managed Services Geography Leader - Senior Manager SSC Operations is responsible for establishing operating standards, efficient execution of process, and compliance minded business practices. Senior Manager will also provide mentorship and guidance to sub-ordinate leaders and will make critical business decisions with direct impact on existing and new lines of business. This role is the primary point of contact and mentor for internal support of Trade Operations relative to specific scopes of work and is the primary interface between the business and Functional Managers. Additionally, this role has direct and indirect staff reporting requirements and is responsible for appropriate staffing & skill deployment against requirements as well as personnel management activities such as hiring, employee development, employee evaluation, and discipline.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
In this newly created role, you are a member of local Leadership Team and will make your mark by establishing, driving and delivering the new Shared Service Center function.
- Prepare and execute detailed strategy for SSC, including structure and budget. Plan detailed migration model for SSC transition
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at senior management level to develop and implement business strategies that are aligned with the business objectives, and translate these into annual plans
- Collaborate with Trade Operations Managers to ensure customer needs are understood, properly prioritized, and being executed as expected
- Participate in negotiations to ensure requirements can be fulfilled. Assist with customer contract negotiations and pricing
- Continuous Improvement – evaluate current process for issues and identify possible efficiencies including automation, location strategy and process flow. Drive YOY efficiencies through standardization through optimal use of LEAN Six Sigma
- Crisis Resolution – Facilitate the evaluation, investigation, actions and resolutions for major issues. Bring the appropriate resources together to correct the issue.
- Training – Develop and deliver training both planned and ad hoc to Operations Managers and other internal employees to drive better processes within SSC, for its customers, and suppliers
- Create a coaching, supportive environment where team engagement is seen as central to driving results
- Drives personnel management activities including accountability, performance management, discipline, employee development, hiring, job evaluation against requirements, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Shared Service Centre and minimum 6 years of experience in people management
- Experience of successfully managing SSC/ BPO operations in a world class organization
- Ability to drive change while coaching and developing the teams
- Responsive leader with ability to quickly prioritize most important tasks
- Able to inspire and motivate others, engaging the commitment of your team
- Strong people manager, who empowers people and who develops them and lifts the team to a higher level
- Demonstrate passion, enthusiasm and determination for achieving business objectives and the drive to deliver results
- Solid communication and networking skills
- Team worker, well-developed collaboration skills
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Education: Master university degree
- Language: fluent English and Polish
- Extensive knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click Apply to complete the online application process.