HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
Ref No: HR/SM/TAO/01/2018
The purpose of the role is to manage the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding function for HSBC Service Delivery. Senior Manager leads the team to deliver recruitment demand and meet Group requirements. Guide the team to source and attract, select and hire the best talent and ensure that the quality and quantity of recruitment targets are met at the specified time frame as stated in the Performance Level Agreement and agreed with the business partners. This job requires daily interaction with internal departments and external agencies to ensure recruitment activities align with the fast-paced and continuously changing business demands. The Senior Manager for Talent Acquisition and Onboarding will provide periodic reporting to Sr. Management on process efficiency, partner with business for continuous improvement and feedback from customers, bring/maintain the process at sustainable and repeatable level of stability during changes and deliver the services on par with business / organization standards.
- Plan, manage and coordinate Resourcing and Relationship Management initiatives. Seek new ideas and approaches in Resourcing initiatives with a view to identify, develop and maintain sufficient talent pool to support new migration and growth requirements; Identify, plan and drive Employer Branding activities in order to build awareness and increase talent pool;
- Propose, develop and implement Talent Acquisition and Management policies and processes;
- Recruit the right talent for Resourcing and Relationship Management team - lead, coach and develop the team. Appraise and manage individual performance of team members to ensure that business requirements are achieved on a consistent and timely basis;
- Understand market trends, partner with specialist in developing the right pay strategy, recommend pay rates and benefits that are competitive with the market, manage salary spend for value and implement performance based reward system to promote performance culture within the centre;
- Being a peer to the Business Partners – guide, share expertise and advise on the best solutions;
- Responsible for new migrations, including market assessment;
- Act as SME of the process with end-end process knowledge;
- Responsible for customer escalations and escalation management / resolution;
- Good coordination and collaboration with business partners;
- Manage HR expenditure by ensuring Resourcing related expenses are within the approved budget;
- Timely and right decision making skill with less supervision;
- Process compliance in all audit;
- Accurate data tracking and recording on operational, people, process, audit, PMI, Appraisals etc;
- Manage attrition and timely hiring. Conduct monthly feedback sessions and half-year review / annual appraisals.
- Experience in areas of Recruitment and / or Employer’s Branding at a managerial level, preferably in a multi-national, matrix environment;
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology or related;
- Deep knowledge of recruitment practices and employer’s branding together with extended knowledge of Polish market;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong networking skills, relationship building and stakeholders management;
- Customer focus – experienced in managing senior stakeholders;
- Flexibility and adaptability to dynamic environment;
- Good analytical skills;
- Drive and resilience;
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work under constant pressure.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.