private medical care
Senior Market Data Analyst/Project Delivery Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Senior Market Data Analyst/Project Delivery Specialist and become a part of Market Data Poland team responsible for end to end global market data process of managing market data demand, inventory, audit and compliance as well as other supporting areas within the bank.
This role will require managing and coordinating projects and initiatives, take responsibility of facilitating meetings, to capture key minutes, actions, tasks, and provide regular status reports as well as perform significant data analysis with data sets to organize, sort, and provide results oriented visually impactful presentations.
* Manage multi-discipline projects, capturing actions, tasks, key deliverables, providing regular status reports, and chasing resources for their deliverables.
* Delivering, coordinating and leading process innovations and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Building relations and cooperating with key business stakeholders and internal partners on ongoing projects and initiatives.
* Deliver monthly analysis, results, and presentations on global team performance by analyzing KPI’s and other sets of data.
* Keep clients, vendors, team members, and management aware of work being done.
* Cultivate and encourage collaborative, team working environment, work hand in hand with global teams to ensure global standards and optimal service provision.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
* Results oriented and analytical approach.
* Ability to take ownership and be pro-active.
* Ability to challenge the accepted status quo.
* Control mind-set and attention to details.
* Ability to create visually appealing and professional presentations using infographics.
* Ability to provide good written documentation.
* Capture key meeting minutes, actions, and project status.
* Experience in managing projects/initiatives.
* Demonstrate good interpersonal and excellent organizational skills.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
* Graduate degree, a Finance or Economics focus is preferable but not mandatory.
* Previous working experience in similar areas within a banking environment (min. 2 years).
* Experience in running projects/initiatives related to automations and/or finances will be additional benefit.
* Able to work as part of a team but also possess the ability to deliver results independently.
* Market Data experience would be beneficial.
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery