private medical care
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 19 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
• Ensuring that the internal inventory of market data services and pricing is kept up to date and accurate.
• Ensuring any new services are properly reflected in inventory management tool.
• Dedicated communication with market data vendors and business partners.
• Continuous collaboration with diverse internal customers.
• Completion of monthly and quarterly vendor reporting to market data vendors in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responding to internal queries regarding costs allocated to users and providing corrections on time to reduce impact on cost base.
• Investigating and owning invoice/costs queries through to resolution.
• Cultivate and encourage collaborative, team working environment, work hand in hand with global teams to ensure global standards and optimal service provision.
Your future colleagues
Ordering, Reporting, Licencing, Invoice Control and Administration (ORLICA) is the department in Credit Suisse that is responsible for the operational and financial management of the bank's market data inventory. Our department controls managing the provision and removals of market data services, its associated services inventory, invoice control, approval, cost recharge and usage management information. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Results-oriented and analytical approach.
Ability to challenge the accepted status quo.
Control mind-set and attention to details.
Demonstrate good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Experience of using Excel and/or Databases.
Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English is essential.
Graduate degree, a Finance or Economics focus is preferable but not mandatory.
0-3 + years of previous working experience in similar areas within a global corporation.
Able to work as part of a team but also possess the ability to deliver results independently.
Market Data experience would be beneficial.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drivers our success.
Join us as a Senior Market Data Analyst and become a part of a team responsible for tasks related to control of costs and contract updates for market data vendors. This role will also require to take responsibility for vendor reporting and maintaining accurate record of users and other details within the market data inventory management tool.