At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Supply Chain structure is currently being dynamically developed here in Cracow. It includes Order Management, Order Scheduling, Demand and Supply Planning and Delivery Management. The department is expected to become a Center of Excellence in the global structures in the near future. Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting through order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.
Senior Material Assurance Coordinator
Job ID: 10656BR
This a supply chain role that will interface with, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Business, Sales, Customer Service, Domestic/International Purchasing, and Distribution Center Operations. Candidate should be self motivated and able to multi-task and prioritize to support business and sales requirements. Ability to reach out to Sr. level staff regarding the status of order fulfillment and revenue attainment.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate with procurement and supply planning to ensure business and backlog goals are attained.
- Enable sales and business for growth, monitor and drive resolution to meet delinquent backlog and customer request targets.
- Partner with sales and the business teams for accurate revenue/backlog forecasting and shipment.
- Improve on-time-delivery and lead efforts to execute to customer requirements.
- Monitor upcoming deals as well as booked orders and report clearness daily.
- Interact closely with MSI Supply Chain teams for product delivery and external partners for business funnel visibility.
- Build relationships with the internal and external teams to support business and operational alignment.
- Be ready to grown and take on increasing responsibilities.
- Master/Bachelor in Business or Supply Chain degree required
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Operations, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement or Call Center.
- General computer Google apps and Excel (will need to do some v-looks) skills
- Oracle experience would be an asset
- Tableau experience would be an asset
- Ability to provide accurate data and summary report
- Ability to work in a team, self-motivation and capable of working pro-active and independently
- Personality with positive attitude, acceptance to changes and willingness to take up challenges and provide solution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills within Motorola as well as to suppliers
- Being fluent in spoken and written English is absolutely essential.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.