- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Senior Middle Office Operations Specialist you will assists the supervisor in leading the daily operations and be directly responsible for specialized functions within Middle Office Operations, including the more complex processes. Your knowledge of Banking area will enable you to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven to process daily tasks. To be successful, you’ll need to be well organized, have very good time management and present very good communication skills and team spirit.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures daily output standards for both quality and timeliness are met.
- Resolves discrepancies among parties.Ensure accuracy and completeness data provided.
- First review (maker versus checker) of daily process.
- Make sure instructions received from Client are introduced into daily process.
- Works with internal teams to resolve any Client inquiries together with Supervisor/Manager.
- Reconciles within the internal systems to other affected BBH systems and relevant custodian.
- Proactively identifies any IMO related issues and elevate to team management.
- Takes the lead in identifying opportunity areas in improving the daily processing operations. Understands fundamentals of relevant systems and processes. Makes suggestions for areas in which improvement s are necessary and takes the lead in putting a business plan in place for the improvements.
- Meets periodically with internal constituents to ensure reporting outputs are relevant for their needs.
- Responds to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists or backs-up the Supervisor in client interactions, as needed.
- Participates in new enhancement testing and rollouts to increase productivity and improve accuracy.
- Participates in special projects, as requested.
- Provides training to IMO related process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a Banking with preferred Fund Accounting, Fund Administration or Fund Operations role.
- Ability to perform technical responsibilities of the job with a high level of competence.
- Aptitude for thorough and timely research, analysis and resolution of a problem.
- Ability to communicate professionally using effective verbal/written skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively juggle assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proactive self starter who is detail and goal oriented.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.