Global Client Reference Data Operations is an organization within that provides data governance and operational utilities for core Client reference and master data that is used across the firm’s LOBs. Our mission is to improve the quality of reference data used across the organization and provide compliance operational support across the firm’s global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing.
Senior MIS Reporting Lead
The Reporting lead role is responsible to build MIS reporting infrastructure for Scheduled report, to support Ops self-service dashboards and automation of new reporting requirements. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead various reporting & change initiatives within Client Reference data team end to end Play a key role in supporting data management, Reports automation & infrastructure migration initiatives within Firmwide Data Office
- Support ad-hoc requests from senior managers, effectively communicating key messages and articulating meaningful insights digested from large datasets.
- Drive automation of current reporting process using available tools (Oracle, SQL Server, Business Objects & dashboards)
- Define and build the necessary controls to ensure reporting integrity by comparing against source platforms.
- Production and execution of Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS as a BAU process.
- Act as a partner to senior business heads, anticipating needs and providing value add insights; understand the context in which analytics are being requested and provide thought leadership rooted in a deep understanding of the underlying data.
- Lead meetings with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts to define and gather requirements.
- Understand and identify appropriate systems and processes through close liaison with process owners and technology partners, and ensure development of solutions in line with business requirements by working closely with the end state technology team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years’ experience in Business Intelligence and MIS reporting with 1-2 years of experience in operations or reference data.
- Experience leading global changes initiatives and leading a team to deliver.
- Strong technical skills as relates to database development using Oracle and SQL server.
- Experience in reporting infrastructure migrations (tables, stored procedures, jobs) from SQL Server to Oracle is a plus.
- Well versed with data warehouse concepts including data modelling, ETL a plus.
- Ability to support data tables required for QlikView/ Tableau Dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand business and technical functions, process information quickly, and assess impacts to requirements presented
- Experience in agile methodology and liaising with technology to deliver Change (from requirements documentation though testing and release of the change)
- Analyzing large data sets to identify trends and present findings to Sr. management and stakeholders
- Excellent relationship management skills, with strong communications and interpersonal skills. History of success working in a team environment.
- Experience in creation of management reports utilizing Business Objects and Oracle development is a plus.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and track record of unexpected requirement changes to deliver high quality product in fast paced environment
- Ambition to succeed and continue to grow in a change function
About JP Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer