- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Do you want work in one of the best architectural teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Technology & Innovation Competence Center at T-Mobile, a center of excellence where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Mobile Access Architect for our innovation projects. Whether it’s the RAN, Cloud RAN, Disaggregated RAN, or simply the connection of our mobile access networks with sites and innovative architectures to be developed, our goal is to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, future looking solutions, with open architecture approach which lets each project think and act as a tech start-up.
As a Mobile Access Architect belonging to the area of Strategy &Technology Innovation you will be responsible for the development of architectural concepts/-structures, optimization and harmonization of architecture and solution design on the field of Mobile Access (including radio interfaces, base band units antennas, SW features, etc.).
You will also:
- Be responsible for the design of holistic target pictures (strategic planning of NT/ IT-Architecture; new applications, software and RAN / Cloud RAN solutions; optimization of existing organizational architecture) and for the Mobile Access topics (including backhauling topics – wireless and wired)
- Drive forward the development of innovative and efficient mobile access network architectures, which shape the strategic investment requirement and cost structure of the next ten years and more for the entire Deutsche Telekom Group and provide long term support for DTAG's business targets
- Draw up technical strategies and policies for the mobile access and backhauling area within the scope of DT
- Track and analyze the general technical trend, critical business factors and derivation of conclusions for the mobile backhauling area
- Develop architectures and blueprints for the mobile access and backhauling area
- Accompany group-wide projects and programs with expert knowledge of the mobile backhauling area
- Represent DT on standardization bodies (like mmWave forum and 3GPP) and in industry forums for the mobile area
- Act as a technical thought leader by advising the product owner on technical decisions, engaging with other engineers and/ or architects and by coaching junior colleagues
- Analyze requirements provided by product owners, develop concepts and frameworks based on that
- Collaborate with other teams in an international environment
- Have university degree in engineering, computer science or similar qualification and post graduate title (at least M. Sc)
- Several years of professional experience spanning the broadest possible background, including detailed knowledge of the international ICT market
- Have a high degree of conceptual, analytical and methodical skills
- Exceptional communication and implementation skills and assertiveness, including experience of presenting to top management
- Excellent command of written and spoken business English and inter-cultural skills
- Excellent knowledge of RF propagation and propagations models
- Excellent knowledge on LTE and NR air interfaces
- Experience on Antennas (including Massive MIMO, passive antennas, distributed antenna systems)
- Experience on Radio Networks Architecture design and planning
- Excellent knowledge on radio interfaces, base band units, radio related SW features, design of holistic target pictures
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
- Private Medical Care on favourable terms
- Free parking spot
- Long-term cooperation based on employment contract
- Extra day off for birthday or name day
- and more …