- Inflancka 4B, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
ABOUT THIS JOB
Turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results.
Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Independent Execution of consulting projects in the space of marketing mix modelling
- Build and share expertise on different mix modelling topics within the team and beyond.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve modelling practices and processes.
- Supporting Analysts during their project work.
- Develop and maintain effective cooperation with peers and other teams (i.e. commercial teams)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Master degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, econometrics or another numerate discipline
- Professional experience in econometric modelling
- Passion for data, analytics and new technologies.
- Autonomous & Curious (Huge willingness for learning and discovering new areas).
- Strong Project & Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A team player
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in FMCG and/or Media industry
- Experience in Marketing MIX modelling
- Knowledge of R, Python
- Experience of working in an international environment
Give us a chance to know you! Send your updated CV in English by clicking “Apply now”.