Lobo is a recruitment agency (No. 7502) that provides its clients with the best employees. We save time and contribute to the successes of our partners through the use of modern recruitment techniques supported by innovative information technologies.
Currently for our client, leader in digital services with 100,000 employees, we are looking for:
Senior MS Engineer
Workplace: Lubin, Wrocław
PC/WRO/Senior MS Engineer
- The primary purpose of MS IaaS System Management is to service the complete Windows platform. This support entails proactive management on the complete infrastructure based on Microsoft and VMware technologies (Windows server 2008/2012R2/2016, VMware, Hyper-V, SCCM, SCOM, etc.) You perform in a team where all the members have knowledge in the used MS tooling and individuals have all different specialties in this tooling.
- Accountable for administrating at the cloud IaaS layer management tooling, consisting of monitoring, provisioning, orchestration, identity, security, registration and back-up & recovery capabilities.
- Performs manual operations and changes on the infrastructure.
- Identify, diagnose, resolve and deliver root cause analysis for incidents, issues and problems.
- Ensures optimal health and performance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Suggest, defend and implement continuous improvements and automation proposals.
- Cross functional teamwork to keep the platform at high-level performance and security.
- Responsible for user management within the cloud solution.
- Minimum MCSA/ MCSE or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in the following Microsoft tools SCCM, SCOM, Hyper-V, VMware ESX, Windows Clustering, Active Directory, PowerShell, DNS, McAfee EPO or able to learn these tooling within something like 3 -6 months.
- Knowledge and track record in Storage, Hardware, DR and back-up (Commvault, TSM).
- Knowledge and track record in security policies and/or contingency testing is preferable.
- Quick learning and adaptive.
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Feels end to end responsibility and takes the lead.
- Flexible team player.
- Proactive attitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills (problem solver).
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary.
- Private medical care.
- MyBenefit System.