sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior MS Power BI Developer
- offer expired 3 months ago
- B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
As a part of the Corporate Clients Cluster, within the Global Banking IT department, you will be working on a range of different Business Intelligence and data driven projects for our bankers. As a Senior BI developer, your role will be to design, deploy and maintain BI reporting solutions.
The position will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to our business transformation Program and to work closely with the project teams, to ensure the end delivery provides valuable insights on the business.
Translate user requirements to technical specifications, data models and mapping
Design, build and deploy new BI solutions based on the Microsoft BI stack
Maintain and improve existing BI setup and solutions
Run tests and troubleshooting
Support User Acceptance Tests
Develop and execute adhoc database queries and conduct analyses
Collaborate with the BI, project, software development and production support teams
Update technical documentation
Help implement and follow best practices
PowerBI proficiency: PBI Desktop, DAX language, Power Query, M language, PBI Report Server, RLS
SQL Server proficiency (SSMS Environment:/ Advanced T-SQL)
Basic knowledge of Oracle PL-SQL
Good knowledge of Microsoft SSIS (Create and Debug Packages, Deploy to SSIS Catalogue)
Microsoft SSRS proficiency (Report builder)
Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio data tools
Knowledge of Statistical analysis, Data visualization
Good understanding of Star/Snowflake Scheme modelling
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
Development opportunities we offer
space for experimenting
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of a streaming platform subscription
employee referral program
Short interview with the Recruiter
Meeting with the Manager
Execution of two recruitment tests
Final technical interview
Creating an inspiring place to thrive for the talented, we use their expertise and courage to introduce the technology of the future into your business. - This is the foundation of Mindbox and the goal of our business and technology journey.
We operate and develop in four areas:
• Autonomous Enterprise - automation of business processes using RPA, OCR, and AI.
• Business Managment Systems ERP - we implement, adapt, optimize, and maintain flexible, safe, and open ERP of production and distribution companies worldwide.
• Talent Network - we provide access to the best specialists.
• Modern Architecture - we build integrated, sustainable, and open CI / CD environments based on containers enabling safe and more frequent delivery of proven changes in the application code.
We treat technology as a tool to achieve a goal. Thanks to our consultants' reliability and proactive approach, initial projects usually become long-term cooperation.
For over 15 years, it has provided various services to support clients in digital transformation.
The signposts in our journey to our destination are the six values that are most important to us:
• Meaning - we have an impact on people's lives; we do important things;
• Development - our personal and professional of our clients;
• Profitability - to hire talents and secure the future;
• Courage - We operate boldly; we like challenges
• Reliability - unconditional, for everyone around us;
• Relations -- lasting, involving trust and respect.