private medical care
Senior .Net Developer #188870
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
An outstanding opportunity to join us as the Quant Engineering Risk Engines team is looking for a talented and motivated developer to join the existing Wrocław team.
Your responsibility will include:
* Designing, building and continuously improving tools used by QE Risk Engines team and our clients
* Ensuring that the tools and processes work together in an efficient way
* Selecting and building our technology stack. Currently we are investing in C#, F# and Python.
This is an opportunity to participate in managing full development cycle of the strategic risk calculation framework.
By joining the team you will have the freedom to design tools and framework features in collaboration with the rest of the team. The outcome of your daily job will have direct impact on design and implementation of other applications and systems.
Your future colleagues
The team is responsible for developing the Credit Suisse’s core risk calculation framework that is used globally for pricing and risk management. We are looking to strengthen the team as part of our efforts to re-design and modernize our code and architecture. We all recognize principles of Software Craftsmanship and strive to provide well-designed and maintainable solutions When you join us, you may expect that the team will bring you up to speed. We will offer any required training as well as mentoring on a day to day basis. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
A senior dot net developer in the Risk Engines team will have:
* Software Craftsmanship
* Proven experience and an open-mind in programming
* The ability to work independently and lead/ manage projects from the beginning to the end. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
* Passion about programming and demonstrate willingness and ability to learn and improve
* Knowledge of derivatives pricing and risk management. Having this knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory and we offer extensive training in this area
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery