- Valid for 25 daysuntil: 11 Jul 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Staples Solutions self-organized development team is going in search of an experienced Senior .Net Developer.
The Team has solid eCommerce experience, previously working on D2C eCommerce solutions.
Currently, we are at the head of creating microservices and tools around the new eCommerce engine using Azure cloud (Azure Dev/Ops, AKS, SQ, etc.).
Our main focus is to create a generic tool for product branding that can be applied in different eCommerce solutions.
• Development and support of services and tools for e-commerce platform
• Containerization of solutions
• Creating CI/CD on Azure DevOps
• Creating Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests
• Creating database designs
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
• 3+ years of experience in data storage technologies: SQL/NoSQL
• Experience in frontend languages (Vue.js, React or Angular would be a plus)
• Experience in building CI/CD solutions
• Experience with cloud solutions would be an advantage
• Experience in writing solutions using DDD architecture would be a plus
• Good English communications skills, both written and spoken
• C#, .NET Core
• T-SQL, EF, or other ORMs
• Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes
• SonarQube, KeyVault, Elastic stack
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
You will join Staples in a busy and exciting period where you will get a chance to play an active role in our business transformation. You might have read about our sale; https://www.staples.eu/news/detail/news/staples-solutions-and-lyreco-sign-agreement-to-sell-norwegian-swedish-danish-german-austrian-and/
If you like to be part of this exciting journey we can guarantee you that you will become part of a positive, supportive, challenging and dynamic culture with lots of opportunities to grow and develop. We seek to develop a workforce that reflects our diverse communities and customers we serve by embracing diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
In Staples we care about our workforce and want to make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Where work allows it, we now work from home and all our interviews do take place on-line.
If this speaks to you, feel free to check out our other jobs as well.