Senior .NET Developer
Aspire Systems Poland
- aleja Grunwaldzka 472c, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
We are Aspire - an international IT strategy consulting and software development company. Currently, we are working on an Enterprise-Class Application for an insurance company based in the United Kingdom. Because of the projects’ dynamic development, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Gdańsk.
Apply, if you want to gain experience in a growing and stable project. You will be joining a passionate and fun group of people, who loves spending time together, also outside of work. You will also learn alongside experienced developers and team leaders with various backgrounds.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an enterprise-class system (portals and microservices). You will take part in creating a system for car insurance sales and management. Everyday contact with a British client will also allow you to practice your English.
What we offer:
- A true Agile approach - we work in Scrum
- Impact on company development and applied technologies
- Team outings and office celebrations
- Awards and recognitions
- Lots of learning opportunities: regular Pizza Meetings and Share Knowledge Meetings
- Internal library and on-site English lessons
- Gaming room and chillout zone
- Relocation package: if you are from outside Tricity and still would like to join us, we are ready to help you in the relocation process or give financial compensation
Required experience and skills:
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Experiences in object-oriented programming
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Good command of English (at least B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Angular Framework
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy:
Training budget – obtain professional Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM certificates,
Knowledge Sharing – host presentations and workshops at internal and external events,
English classes – learn the language at the office for free,
Blog – join our blog writers’ team!
Keeping you fit&healthy
Multisport card – get access to plenty of fitness clubs and work out in the most convenient location,
Private medical healthcare – take good care of your and your family’s health,
Sports teams, training programs, and biking and running competitions – take up the challenge!
Appreciation and rewards
Kudo – get „thank you” notes from colleagues in return for your help and exchange them to vouchers or cinema tickets,
League of Geeks – join our gaming platform and score points for your positive behaviour and support given to colleagues,
Employee awards and recognition.
Community to hang out with
Summer Party – enjoy yourself at an annual outdoor party,
Christmas Party – celebrate the end of the year in December,
Team Hangouts – spend time with your teammates playing pool, paintball, and board games.
A contractor or a full-time employee? At Aspire Systems Poland, you can choose the option that suits you best.
An early bird? Or a night owl? It doesn’t matter! With our flexible working hours, you can come to the office between 07:30 and 09:30 AM.
Feel like you’d rather stay at home on this particular day? From time to time, you can work remotely.