Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
Senior .Net Developer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Project is about development and support of the risk management platform used for calculating our client counterparty risk exposure and allowing this to be hedged. The system consumes trades and market data from systems all assets classes, then runs a series of complex risk calculations across the entire trade portfolio and provides feeds to downstream systems of the results. The system needs every trade before it can run any calculations, and some of these trades are extremely complex products.
The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
- Back End - .Net/C#, WCF, Data Synapse GRID
- Database - Oracle, MS SQL Analysis Service
The candidate is expected to provide his technology expertise to help strengthen the position of Luxoft as a strategic IT service supplier for the customer, with a range of services spanning from very complex and large-scale IT transformational initiatives to application support.
- Utilize .Net C# to build backend system components to meet project quality expectations
- Cooperate closely with the team lead, business analyst and project manager in all aspects of sprint and release planning
- Take an active part in all aspects of the development process including planning, estimation, progress tracking, dependencies detection, issues prevention and solving
- Contribute into design decisions through collaborative study and rapid prototyping
- Follow policies and practices to guarantee the highest quality outcomes, suggest improvements
- Help team with the technical issues solving
- Perform code reviews
- Leverage automated testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Enforce and follow policies and practices to guarantee the highest quality outcomes, suggest improvements
- Deliver all types of needed documentation (architecture, design, how-to-s, checklists, deployment instructions), and care about the product delivery through all stages till the production release
- Good spoken and written English (upper-intermediate)
- 3+ years of proven experience in software development
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical specialty
- Strong knowledge of .Net C#, and desirable one of the following: WCF, WPF, ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of design patterns and principals (OOP, GoF, PoEAA, SOLID, etc.) and ability to use them in practice
- Practical knowledge of the software development practices (TDD, BDD, xUnit patterns, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile SDLC, continuous integration, automated testing, user acceptance testing principles and processes
- Experience with JIRA, Git, TeamCity
- Experience and understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience implementing multithreaded applications is a plus
- Self-organized, focused on delivering the result
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience working in a distributed / offshore team setup is a plus
Apart from what everyone else offers, we offer:
- Technical communities
- Internally organized trainings (technical, Agile, Scrum, financial and soft skills)
- Leisure communities: board games
- Medical and life insurance
- Relocation and referral programs
- Luxoft FUNtastic events (check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/Luxoft.Poland/photos_stream)