- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The opportunityThe Senior .Net Developer will support development of solutions to support the Information Security business including applications, data and infrastructure designs. This role will deliver a variety of integration requests which includes development, maintenance, enhancement, and support. The Senior Designer will mentor and work closely with Junior Designers on day-to-day work efforts. Additionally they will write more complex scripts, possess data modeling skills and understanding of complex application coding, software design pattern of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.). The experience required is 8-10 years developer experience (coding projects or security technical accomplishments/achievements).
Your key responsibilities
This positions primary focus is developing and delivering security solutions for Identity Management, Cyber Defense, Infrastructure and Compliance workstreams. The position will help to develop appropriate software and documentation according to EY’s standards and methodologies, as well as support and troubleshoot production applications, computer systems and related security appliances including optimizing performance and resolving problems. They will work in a DevSecOps based environment to deliver secure applications coding and providing operational support for applications in .Net and other frameworks.
The Senior .Net Developer will be engaged on multiple projects of differing lengths and complexities. The expectation is that the candidate will be able to multitask and drive multiple workstreams to succesful conclusions within budget and time constraints.
Skills and attributes for success
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code).
- Create and maintain components that integrate with security technologies such as through API’s
- Perform Code reviews, recommend corrective actions
- Ensure EY security requirements are met in all solutions.
- Interface and communicate with project teams, operations, support, management and stakeholders
- Manage request work to successful and timely completion of the project
- Drive the development request solution summary and scope, and ensure delivery of the solution to schedule, budget and scope
- Ensures that secure quality code standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes,tools, methodologies and deliverables
To qualify for the role you must have
- BS/MS degree preferred in a technical or scientific field.
- 8+ years of software development experience required, with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience working with services and integration technologies
- Programming languages and database or web knowledge or experience should include at least 5 to 7 of the following - Microsoft .NET, SQL, JQuery, Angular
- Solution Architect design experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Information Security knowledge and experience in delivering security-based applications
- Experience with waterfall and Agile methodologies
- DevSecOps experience to develop secure code and applications
What we look forThe ideal candidate is motivated to succeed and willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic and fast paced environment. They should be able to apply their skills across a diverse set of workstreams that encompass different areas of Information Security including Cyber Defense, Compliance, Risk Management, Identity Access Management and others.
What we offerEY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices