Senior .NET Developer
Ref. no: POL000YG
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies e.g. .NET, Java, Corda, AI/ML, Spark/Hive, etc.
Right now, we are looking for a .Net Developers to join our EY GDS Advisory team in WARSAW and WROCLAW focused on providing IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
We are responsible for the development of tax, insurance or banking technology products. We follow agile principles to create human-centric transformational technology. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on .Net and MS Azure (cloud) platform
What you will do:
- Develop ideas with business analysts to find a pragmatic approach to the deliver prototype
- Be responsible for the technical implementation of the features for your product ensuring that we create solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable
- Continuously research, evaluate and present new technology services and solutions that fit the business needs
- Collaborate with the product development teams (designers, business analysts, product owners, developers and quality assurance) to deliver amazing experiences for our customers.
- Coach and encourage colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills
- Curious - you like to understand why things are done the way they are, and how they could be continuously improved
- Collaborative – you work well with others to develop a stronger outcome than achieved individually. You seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Empathetic - you take the time to understand what drives other team members, what motivates them and how to achieve mutual objectives
- Humble - you actively seek feedback, and feel comfortable providing it to others. You are not overly influenced by organisational hierarchy
- Reflective - you are comfortable re-evaluating your view when presented with contrasting facts and your opinions
- Energetic – you are excited by what you do and you bring an enthusiasm to your job
- Agile – you are passionate, spirited, live and breathe agile and firmly believe in creating clean and testable code
What you definitely need:
- 6+ years of commercial experience with .Net technologies (C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework or NHibernate, WCF)
- Highly proficient in OOP
- Experience deploying web applications on large cloud-based services provider e.g. Azure/AWS
- Experience working with web services / APIs e.g. SOAP / REST
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Clean Code
- Experience building responsive UIs on the web that are robust, scalable and maintainable
- Experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Good English Language verbal and written communication
- Sense of humor
Ideally, you’ll also have (but not must):
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle e.g. SCRUM, TDD, or BDD
- Knowledge of Azure native components for Big Data processing e.g. Logic Apps, Event Grid
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of Polish language
- German or other European language will be an advantage
What we look for:
As we are a dynamic team, we work in international teams all over the world, facing with customers, we are “thinking-out-of-the-box" professionals. Our top performers have a team player acumen and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What working at EY GDS offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will get a support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around. You will also find the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the most beneficial way.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices