About EY GDS
EY Global Delivery Services means 27.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.Profile
Markets IT Service Delivery is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems. The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project.
The .Net Developer is responsible for delivery of high quality code in accordance with functional and non-functional specifications, best practices, standards, guidelines and processes defined for the project. The Senior .Net Developer will have full responsibility for the user interface along with all code that drives it.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop and deliver technical systems.
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)].
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary.
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary.
- Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Solid interpersonal communication and team skills required to operate as a contributing member of global technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in all IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of relevant work experience in software design and development.
- Three years of C# experience required.
- One year of REST service or web service experience required.
- Three years of Microsoft platform web development experience required, preferably with MVC.
- Three years of database development experience required, preferably with Entity Framework exposure. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex projects.
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
We offer you:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.Work in prestigious stable company with internal clients as well as home office up to 3 days per week and development opportunities in international multilingual environment.