- Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Hosting Network & Security Engineer is a technical specialist working as part of a Hosting Network Operations team. They will provide superior support to the CenturyLink Managed Network Clients in a complex network/hosting solutions environment. The Hosting Network & Security Engineer will review, approve and execute change requests to ensure successful change management. They will troubleshoot systems and incidents to provide maximum availability and optimal Mean-Time-To-Repair.
The candidate will be qualified to a CCNP/JNCIS level or a similar proven track record of experience.
- Resolving first, second and third level support problems; 75% of which will be resolved without escalation.
- Involved in the planning, reviewing and execution of client change requests within SLO.
- Working closely with Tier 4 to proactively improve customer and infrastructure via problem management and project work.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and co-ordinate replacement of faulty hardware.
- Daily review and action of open cases; updating the customer and Operations Manager on current cases and their status as appropriate.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Create, update and maintain the Network knowledge base and documentation repository.
Detailed working knowledge of a range of networking and security technologies, including: Cisco & Juniper switches and routers, Check Point and Cisco ASA, F5 Big-IP load balancers, Palo Alto & Fortinet.
Able to demonstrate understanding of key networking concepts, including: TCP/IP, Layer 2 and layer 3 switching and routing, Routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF, Security solutions such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, and SSL Certificates & Load balancing best practices. In-depth troubleshooting and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of other network and security technologies, including: Palo Alto, A10, ACI/SDN.
- Knowledge of other network and security services: DDos, Cloud Services.
- A degree in IT or equivalent proven experience in technical support roles for high-availability data centre infrastructures.
- ITIL accreditation
- Experience of using Ticket Management tools.
- Supportive and committed team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive and Pro Active attitude.