- Wielicka 28, 33-100 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you want to be part of a winning Team providing one of the most successful engineering access control solutions to the market?
Maybe this position as Senior Network Engineer for Remote Access Services in Kraków is for you!
The Senior Network Engineer is a position within Global IT Shared Service Centre (GSSC) and reports to Service Owner Network.
Global IT Shared Service Centre is managing ASSA ABLOYs shared infrastructure and global application as well as application management for selected divisional solutions.
The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup.
The role as Senior Network Engineer is a role within the service areas of Network & Security (WAN, LAN, WiFi & Security) and includes close interaction with partners, suppliers and internal customers.
In this position you will provide support for the Global Network and assist in infrastructure security products and services included in GSSC scope.
You're primarily responsibility and focus is operating and developing the global ASSA ABLOY Remote Access Service. Therefore a solid knowledge in the Remote Access Area and VPN client network is essential, both in implementing and supporting solution.
High involvement in design and implementation as well as keeping the environment well-documented.
You're part of a Global Team and close interaction with peers in Americas, EMEA and APAC expected.
Included in role is to understand and suggest improvements of the global network/security services that provides the most value and to be an interaction point driving the solutions forward.
In close collaborating with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT Network infrastructure and planning for future growth.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Contribute in driving a common infrastructure design and architecture, being compliant with related policies
- Contribute in securing documentation being correctly updated
- Identifying opportunities for service improvements
- To ensure adequate communication with the customer(s) for service-related enquiries and issues
- To serve as the point of escalation for relevant incidents
- Collecting feedback and requirements from customers and other stakeholders
- Contributing to an effective service monitoring, performance and capacity utilization
- Contribute to that Process and routines are well defined and documentation being correctly updated
- Contribute keeping service in the service catalogue updated and maintained
- Contributing in analysing and review of actual service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs)
Tasks for agreed Products and Services
- Support and develop the ASSA ABLOY Global Remote Access Solution
- Assist in Network and security related improvements
- Maintain and handle the services included in the GSSC Network portfolio
- Contributing in keeping monitoring systems updated
- Contribute to network infrastructure improvements
- Contribute in establishment of processes for well-defined Service requests and operations
- Contribute in supporting infrastructure security services
- Documented expertise and skills in Global Remote Access Solution Services
- Long experience in working with global carriers
- Possess a strong Customer orientation
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure Services
- Skills in Architecture design and documentation
- High level of verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Possess a strong Customer orientation, analytical and communication skills and communicate results at a level consistent with the target audience.
- Travel and fieldwork may including international travel, therefore employee must possess a valid Passport and can acquire valid visas.
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mind set
- Profound communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders in a global organization
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Plus is if applicant has documented skill within areas such as; WAN, Routing, Switching, client VPN, Firewall, URL filtering and Load Balancer
- Process oriented approach
- Ability effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
- Equal Business Park, Krakow, PL
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit your application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Your CV should be annexed with a standard consent clause for the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process. The clause should follow the following pattern: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process."
If you would like us to be able to consider your application in future recruitments, it is necessary to consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to future recruitments, according to the following pattern: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process as well as future recruitments."
Do CV należy dołączyć klauzulę ze zgodą na przetwarzanie Pani/Pana danych osobowych w związku z procesem rekrutacji. Klauzula powinna być zgodna z poniższym wzorem: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji."
Jeżeli chce Pani/Pan, abyśmy mogli rozważyć Pańską aplikację w przyszłych rekrutacjach niezbędnym jest wyrażenie zgody na przetwarzanie Pani/Pana danych osobowych w związku z przyszłymi rekrutacjami według poniższego wzoru: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, a także przyszłych rekrutacji."