Senior Operational Risk Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Senior Operational Risk Manager #187801Numer ref.: 187801
An outstanding opportunity to join us where your role responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate design and implementation of the various control frameworks.
- Engage with the Business to understand end-to-end process, risks and controls and manage, support implementation of relevant business controls.
- Perform read-across and quality assurance reviews on various Operational Risk areas.
- Prepare presentations on relevant topics to management, governance bodies and others.
- Maintain Business Operational Risk Guidance documents.
Your future colleagues
You will become a part of global Control and Performance Team within CRCO Data Management department. Team is located mainly in Poland and India. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Educated to Degree level, with minimum 4 years proven work experience in a professional environment such as a bank, Big 4 Accounting or Consulting firm.
- Proven experience in operational risk, audit or regulatory environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Proven ability to understand complex processes, procedures and controls and identify operational risks.
- Take ownership and accountability of tasks, manage projects to their completion, and deliver under tight timelines with accuracy and attention to detail.
Additional desirable assets:
- Result oriented individual with inquisitive mind-set and willingness to challenge.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skillset and can build good rapport with diverse business partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.