- Puszkarska 7m, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Senior Oracle Techno-Functional Analyst
The services provided by the Financial Systems & Process (FSP) team include:
- training and supporting Finance users,
- engaging with IT to deliver successful outcomes on Oracle tickets and change requests,
- acting as super users on specialist Finance Applications,
- supporting and leading global and regional projects and implementing new initiatives,
- providing leadership and hands-on support to Finance users with Oracle Financials applications (GL, AP, AR, iExpense, FA and AGIS),
- troubleshooting issues, providing training if required and resolving tickets with production support teams.
- Requirements gathering and scope definition for Oracle Financial Applications-related functional and development requests with non-technical business users to ensure the effective articulation of business goals and processes.
- Support for projects and change requests related to business-critical applications.
- Assess feasibility of requested functionality based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Engage business users to provide all necessary clarifications to project, development and production support teams and to design, implement and support solutions effectively,
- Assess feasibility of requested functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts to clarify requirements, for example:
- Scope Documents
- Use Cases
- Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
- Activity Diagrams
- Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
- Application Gap analysis
- Accounting knowledge is necessary,
- 5 to 6 years’ practical technical/functional experience including Project and Software Development Life Cycle,
- Experience with Oracle Financials modules e.g. GL, AP, AR, iExpense, FA and AGIS,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to present to and engage with non-technical business users,
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage,
- Good knowledge of Oracle functionality, development frameworks, schemas and configurations,
- Good Knowledge of the AIM Methodology,
- Available after hours to handle issues in the assigned area: 1-2 days during month-end activities.
- Company laptop,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).