- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
In this role, you have the opportunity to support Philips Monitoring & Analytics business in DACH in processes, like: customer relationship, order management, claim management and sales support. The focus will be in creating a seamless customer experience via phone from proposal management [including demand generation] to managing customer orders to delivery and invoice.
You are responsible for
- Preparation of individually tailored offers for end customers
- Process inbound calls and online enquiries to advise customers on products
- Managing orders [checking configuration, booking order, shipment tracking, etc]
- Claim management [calls, online queries] on delivery, invoice, quality issues
- Using and maintaining CRM tools (SFDC and CFS) and informing about market changes
- Processing of tenders, determination of quantities and calculation of quotations
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of DACH Sales Back Office team for the DACH market, based in Łódź.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Professional experience in fields related to sales support, customer service
- Fluent German and good command of English
- Comprehensive PC skills; knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and SAP would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Experience in using and maintaining CRM (like salesforce) tools would be a plus
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.