Senior Payroll Accountant
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Senior Payroll Specialist.
Senior Payroll AccountantNumer ref.: /607/11/2021/AT/102984
- manage, monitor and process accruals related to personnel-related expenses,
support management, administration and processing of benefits in kind,
act as an expert,
- liaise with local HR teams and payroll providers,
- support countries in meeting specific reporting requirements (e.g. tax filing),
- creation of process description (SOP/DTP),
- support building the payroll team in the Shared Services Center.
what we expect
- + 3 years of relevant professional experience,
- Bachelor’s degree completed in finance, accounting, business,
- fluent in English in speaking and writing,
- good command of another European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish) is an asset,
- prior experience with payroll and personnel-related expenses handling, preferably in the European Shared Services environment,
- knowledge of SAP (GL, CO, BI) and clear understanding of payroll and financial accounting processes, incl. US GAAP,
- proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word and Outlook software,
- experience in the transition of processes.
what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers).
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47