sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Payroll Team is responsible for the operational payroll end-to-end process and management of the process linked to time management. Across Europe, we use local systems and service providers that are fed by common processes. Payroll is a key function making sure DNV is compliant according to local regulations.
Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for delivery of day-to-day quality service within Payroll for European countries, according to legal and company requirements, with the external Payroll provider being responsible for the actual calculation.
We are considering the possibility for remote work / telework contract.
In your role you will:
• Collecting, analyzing and managing the data flow between the company and a payroll vendor,
• Managing full employee life cycle (new hire, transfer, termination),
• Analyzing country-specific employee allowances and absences,
• Supporting employees in payroll related cases via Ticketing Tool,
• Assisting in HR / Finance related cases and projects,
• Maintaining time and attendance data,
• Evaluating current systems, developing and recommending policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner,
• Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of data,
• Assisting with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
Bachelor's or Master's degree,
Excellent English skills,
Minimum 2 years of experience in processing payroll remotely for European countries (preferably France),
Fluency in other foreign languages will be an asset (e.g. French, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese),
Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office 365 Applications,
Problem solver with passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning and improvement,
Ability to work under pressure in multitasking and dynamic environment,
Team player with a high sense of accountability and responsibility.
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
Our Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the DNV organization. We develop central competence for remote services, projects and development as well as support policies, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local levels.
Joining our Global Centre in Gdynia you will work in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service-oriented environment with many opportunities to enhance your professional skills and expertise, as well as build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Discover who we are and what we do at www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Find out more and watch our videos on https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues