private medical care
Senior Payroll Specialist
Newell Poland Services Sp. z o.o.
- Poznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 18 hours ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for close cooperation with payroll vendor to support payroll calculation for our employees in multiple countries. You will be part of a 4-member HR team based in Poznan.
• Collaborate closely with the payroll vendor to deliver an accurate and compliant payroll for our team members and retirees in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland;
• Ensure all data is entered into the payroll system accurately and in a timely manner (hire-to-retire): enter payroll data directly into the payroll system or the payroll vendor’s platform, as needed;
• Verify payroll calculation and initiate payment;
• Collaborate with HRBP and the HR team to ensure employee records are up-to-date and accurate;
• Prepare employment declarations and earnings statements for countries in scope;
• Cooperate with all relevant institutions to resolve payroll queries, ex. tax office, social security, pension institutions and other third parties;
• Complete all relevant statistics and documents to third parties for countries in scope;
• Provide excellent service by answering payroll-related questions and resolving any issues in a timely and efficient manner;
• Participate in special payroll projects and improve existing payroll processes.
• Strong analytical skills: you are able to audit, compile, and analyze payroll data to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies,
• Proven experience as payroll specialist, minimum of 5 years’ experience in payroll delivery,
• Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field in Poland,
• Fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken).
• Experience with processing payroll for multiple countries would be an asset,
• Knowledge of payroll regulations in the Nordic countries is preferred,
• Knowledge of SOX compliance would be advantageous,
• Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of the team,
What we offer
Full-time employment contract
Pension plan (PPE) with company contribution of 3,5%
Hybrid working system; working hours – Monday to Friday, 8h between 8:00-17:00
LinkedIn online learning with 17,000 courses to choose from
Friendly atmosphere & multicultural environment (30+ nationalities in our Poznan office)
Discount for some of our products of brands Parker, DYMO, Sharpie, Yankee Candle and others
Modern, air-conditioned office in the city center (next to Stary Browar) with well-equipped kitchen
Partly financed Multisport Card or cinema tickets
Corporate Citizenship Philosophies – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices
Give@Newell – paid time-off for charity activities dedicated for local communities right where you live/work.
Employee Referral Program
Garaged parking for bicycles in the same building
Expectant Parents Gift
Additional projects for those hungry for knowledge and development
flexible working time
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Newell Poland Services Sp. z o.o.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid®, Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Contigo®, Mapa®, Spontex® and Yankee Candle®.
Newell Brands’ beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind.