- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 godziny temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Payroll Specialist, Senior AssociateNumer ref.: R-643835
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist with working knowledge of Payroll calculation rule and Polish Labor Code who will join our Payroll Operations team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Payroll Specialist you will:
- Take care of assigned payroll activities in a timely accurate and efficient manner in line with local legislative requirements including relevant paper work preparation & sign off;
- Be an expert in Poland Payroll area with working knowledge of payroll calculations to be able to verify transactions performed by payroll vendor;
- Be responsible for smooth and effective payroll process from the end to end – completing and verification of input and output data (data accuracy, reconciliation of payroll reports prior to transmission to processing and payment, etc.), dual check prior to submission for approval and sign off;
- Ensure payroll is in compliance with applicable laws regulations;
- Manage internal workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely;
- Coordinate and ensure effective and timely flow of critical information to and from all relevant parties/vendors/third parties and follows up on administrative details within or across divisions that includes handling confidential and sensitive information that pertains to employee personal sensitive data;
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding regarding the proper taxation of employer paid benefits, company car, etc.;
- Manage employee queries related to payroll and act as a local escalation first point of contact for all payroll issues;
- Prepare and distribute standard and ad hoc HR reports within specified guidelines;
- Build and maintain close relationship with GHR Shared Services global regional and local vendors as required to deliver high standard service to internal clients;
- Develop and build strong partnerships across key areas such as GHR Finance Corporate Tax Audit and Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Employee Relation, etc.;
- Creates, reviews and updates policies and procedures within Payroll/HR Shared Services as needed that includes design, preparation and implementation of new GHR SS processes;
- Perform other duties as requested by regional and global HR SS Leads when requested.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Can-do attitude with strong focus on process improvements;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a dynamic business environment with attention to detail;
- Strong customer focus and “can do” attitude;
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least Bachelor’s diploma – HR/Finance/Accounting field would be preferred;
- 5 years’ experience in Polish Payroll position with a strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations tax compliance and working with outsourced providers;
- Working knowledge of Payroll calculation rule and Polish Labor Code;
- Working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems required with Workday experience will be a plus;
- Very good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up and others);
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.