private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 14 daysuntil: 21 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
This role is part of HR Total Rewards Team, reports directly to HR GBS Solutions Center Manager
Role Outline/ Responsibilities:
The UK & Ireland Pensions team has responsibility for UK and Irish pension schemes, including both defined benefit and defined contributions plans.
• To provide timely and accurate response to all enquiries and requests from pensions members, ensuring that disclosure timeframes are met. To ensure Penserver and other data sources are updated accurately as necessary on receipt of information from varying sources.
• To liaise with third party providers as required in the provision of information both to and from these parties and the monitoring of service provided to Trustees and members.
• To provide accurate information requested by other HR or business support teams. To ensure timely response to all questions and queries through the most appropriate communication medium.
• To provide timely and accurate information and guidance to Trustees on matters as it affects the operation of the respective pension schemes.
• To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements on behalf of the Trustees.
• To act as an ambassador for HR when dealing with employee, pension members or inter department queries.
• Utilise Penserver or spreadsheets to extract information as required for reporting. Liaise with other areas of HR to obtain information required to update Penserver and facilitate that update.
• To ensure appropriate documentation of processes and procedures and maintenance of standard documents for use by team colleagues.
• 2-3 years of experience in Total Rewards teams (Benefits, Pensions) for UK/Ireland.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Good communication skills to enable effective communication of pension matters on both a one to one basis and to the wider pension membership as required.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills; uses own initiative. Able to juggle priorities effectively without compromising on service, quality or negatively affecting customer relationships.
• Gets tasks right first time.
• Up to date knowledge of UK and Ireland pensions legislation and how it affects day to day administration operations and Expertise in the methods for the various types of pension calculation would be an asset.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.