- aleja Grunwaldzka 472d, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Senior PMO Specialist
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk, Location: Gdańsk
- Supporting project managers in project planning and implementation - especially with regard to methodological and structuring issues
- Taking action on extensive tasks in projects and making a significant contribution to the fact that the project management can concentrate on their actual core tasks
- Creating your own management reports and PowerPoint presentations and, if necessary, presenting the results to the project groups
- Planning and moderation of project workshops independently and ensuring that the desired goals are achieved
- Advising project management on a wide variety of issues, acting as a different point of view, challenging the project approach and methodology.
- Setting up internal project communication structures and continuously developing them within the project
- Tracking project costs and setting up the project budget, reviewing business cases
- In large projects, taking responsibility for individual areas within the PMO team - such as risk management
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration or a similar course
- Fluent English (min. B2)
- Fluent German (min. B2) would be an asset
- Several years of experience in supporting (large) projects in the corporate environment - also from the perspective of an external service provider
- Professional PM know-how, ideally evidenced by relevant certificates; ability to find efficient solutions for a wide range of project issues
- Willingness to work, resilience and ability to act calmly and purposefully even in a hectic environment
- Well-versed in using MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
What we offer you
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), funding of cultural and sports activities, Lux Med private medical care, annual bonuses, relocation package
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: co-financing postgraduate studies, German language classes, High Potential Development Program, Leadership Program and Academy
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: home office possibility till the end of pandemics,flexible working hours
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
Email: [email protected]
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk is a global competence and development center aimed at bundling and standardizing business processes for thyssenkrupp companies worldwide. We provide services in the areas of Finance & Accounting (FI), Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), and Procurement (PRO). As thyssenkrupp Gdańsk we are a part of Global Shared Services Centres and one of the biggest SSC in Tricity. We are located in a modern Gdańsk office overlooking the sea.