Senior Portfolio Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We offer an outstanding opportunity to acquire and develop skills in portfolio finance and business management combined with exposure to various key business transformation programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Cover a global remit, this role will have close and regular interaction and collaboration with program managers, project managers, and PMOs globally.
- Manage and support the Global Finance Change COO function in all aspects of financial analysis, business management and reporting.
- Be the liaison between Finance Change and other CFO Functions, Group Change IT on financial reporting requirements, including actuals, forecasting, budgeting and new demand tracking.
- Ensure high quality management information and best in class reporting for the CFO Portfolio across multiple dimensions.
- Collaborate with IT and Portfolio Finance counterpart to provide analyses of Capital Expenditure for Senior Stakeholders.
- Support Intra Group and Third Party Outsourcing Governance.
- Manage effective and appropriate communication and coordination of administrative processes across CFO Portfolio.
- Establish and monitor a strong culture of compliance and governance.
Your future colleagues
Finance Change design and implement key business transformation projects to enable CFO Finance deliver their regulatory, audit, control and process improvement agenda. Capabilities provided as part of this include architecture definition, design, business analysis, testing and implementation functions supported by strong project, program and portfolio management.
Strong and robust portfolio financial management is essential to drive organization development and track progress towards overall Finance Change objectives.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience in financial and/or project accounting and reporting role.
- Results-oriented individual who is highly analytical, accuracy and detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to present findings and conclusions in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple international locations.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Power Point required.
- Proven ability to improve and enhance control processes with attention to detail and strong control culture.
- Ability to manage work independently and to be effective at prioritizing a varied workload under challenging deadlines.
- Strong work ethics.
- Fluent English language skills - written and spoken.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.