- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors.
For our client – worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies – we are currently looking for:
The PAS will build close relationships with customers and other internal teams such as Sales, architects, engineers as well as fellow Customer Success teams. Your primary goal will be to advocate value of our Enterprise Agreement and assist our customers through the needed milestones to achieve the value of the products they have purchased.
Role & Responsibilities:
In this role you’ll be a hands-on primary point of contact for our customer Enterprise Agreement onboarding with complete accountability of the quality of the engagement. You will supervise the progress of deliverables, both internally and externally, through a customer onboarding plan that includes activity definition, sequencing of landmarks, project schedules, project results and quality requirements of the onboarding plan.
- Deliver internal and external kick-off meetings
- Support large customers with EA Onboarding
- Maintain deployment delivery schedule and lead customer expectations
- Raise critical issues and involve account teams and leadership if customer expectations are misaligned
- Update tracking tools daily and provide progress reports for operational and program teams
- Ensure all critical project documentation is filed on relevant project folder in Central repository
- Encourage customers to take needed actions in their onboarding for success and supervise long term business outcomes
- Collaborate with the PAS Regional Lead, Account teams, CX, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns and drive incremental growth
- Be responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers
Who You Are
- You consider yourself highly customer-focused and have 5+ year Customer Success and/or Project Management work experience. Previous experience with Smart Account/Licensing and Enterprise Agreement Experience is a plus
- Proactively understands customer needs and aligns resources to those needs as applicable, while managing their expectations accordingly
- Can work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively encourage customer onboarding and work towards common goal.
- You have a clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes and driven marketplace
- You are skilled at converting goals into impactful plans to meet objectives
- You have a consultative approach towards customers and like to think strategically
- You have a high level understanding of Client Enterprise Agreements, Products, Services and Solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently communicate with diverse audiences to produce clarity and impact both in remote/virtual and face-to-face environments
- You are a great team player, flexible and feel comfortable with working independently
- Knowledge of Power Point, Excel and reporting skills
- You have a BA/BS degree preferably in a related field, with technical background
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of French, German, Italian is a plus