Would you like to play the key role of spreading a data driven culture throughout the Staples Solutions organization?
Do you have analytical skills the ability to prioritize and plan?
Are you able to advise on the best approach to build complex reports or dashboards?
Come on board!
Senior Power BI and Tabular Models Developer
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analysing an incoming report or dashboard request. You’ll create a report design thinking carefully about the most effective way to retrieve, process and visualize the information
- Redesigning a bad performing report taking into account all best practices around performance
- Scheduling a training where you introduce an audience of business users to a new feature in Power BI
- Creating a set of introduction training videos to get new users up to speed
- Participating in QAT & UAT testing
- Providing your expert advice on a complex report that will be built by the analytics department
- Organizing a yearly PowerBI community day for all people in the company
We’re looking for:
- Good business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong organizational skills – time management, structuring, and planning
- Ability to dive into a complex situation and come up with a solution
- Higher degree in computer science, business administration, operations engineering or related
- Five or more years of creating dashboards and reports
- One or more years of experience in Microsoft Power BI or SSAS Tabular
- Are excellent in SQL & DAX coding
- Deep passion for reporting tools and a personal interest to keep up to date with any new feature releases
- Ability to translate functional requirements into a technical design that will result into a Power BI report, Dashboard or a Microsoft SSAS Cube
Why you should work at Staples?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop knowledge and competencies in international environment
- We prepare benefits package special for you, which includes: Multisport card, private health care and group insurance
- We have a training offer for you as we know that your own development is important
- You will be working in modern environment with chill out rooms, coffee points and ergonomic desks
- We celebrate Birthday, Christmas, and recognize team spirit during integration events
- We will support your healthy life style and offer access to locker room for cyclists and opportunity to join our great football or volleyball teams
- We know that work-life balance is important and introduced flexible working hours and home office