Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Powertrain Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Laundry Powertrain is a global shared team within Whirlpool Global Product Organization, Laundry Platform. The scope of this team is global, with accountability on module development for NAR, LAR, EMEA and AS, over all Laundry appliances, like HA Horizontal Axis, VA Vertical Axis, DR Dryers.
Whirlpool is looking for a Product Development Engineer for our Laundry Powertrain team, Analyst. The engineer will be responsible for global Laundry Powertrain deliverables, including development, execution, verification and validation, working with global cross functional teams during various phases of projects and across various technologies such as structural mechanics, plastic design, sheet metal design, rubber, ceramics, etc.
- Accountable for motors and mechanical drive components (new development / cost & quality activities / system integration) within Laundry Powertrain. Global scope on multiple laundry platforms: Horizontal Axis, Dryer, Vertical Axis, Commercial Laundry
- Technical lead of any activity related to powertrain components. Focus on EMEA, Dryers and Horizontal Axi from scoping to implementation. Fine-tuning of concepts, material selection, design for manufacturing and assembly. Perform FMEA. Work with the verification and validation team to create the test plans, writing the lab requests and coordinating with the labs to perform the tests. Work with a quality team to run the first part approvals (FPA’s) and Product Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Cover the role of RMO (Regional Module Owner) supporting roadmaps and strategy plans around specific modules and attributes to help reduce complexity.
- Communication with procurement and suppliers to work on development of products.
- Master degree in Electrical / Mechatronics or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product development in related field with proven results
- Proven experience on motors (BLDC brushless direct current or similar, asynchronous mono-triphase, UM universal motors) and drive mechanical components (like pulleys, bearings, belts, hubs and shafts). Specification testing and analysis. Proven experience on product development and complex system integration. Approval institute knowledge (UL, IMQ, VDE, …). Sound and structural and Reliability knowledge. APQP experience
- Six Sigma or OPEX - Operational Excellence Tools (Thought Map, Product Map, Process Map, DOE’s, COV’s), GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) stack up, drawing reviews.
- Understanding and reviewing simulation (FEM, FEA, CFD, CAD) reports and incorporating recommendations into design.
- Proficient in English language (Read, write and speak
- Experience in the selection and application of materials for component design
- PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) tool
- Concept concurrent development, and related evaluation. System engineering approach.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English