Office in Warsaw with a view to Europe?
Roche has branches in more than 27 countries of the Old Continent, and is now starting
a new procurement hub operating at a global scale. 50 experts will work in 3 different areas:
Category & Supplier Management, Regional Operations & Delivery, Infrastructure & Enablement.
Looking for something more?
25 million patients are treated with the essential Roche medicines.
Like working with passion? Want to stay in your area of specialization,
but also learn new stuff?
You will be a co-creator of the new procurement department in one of the biggest and most innovative
pharmaceutical companies in the world! It’s a one in a lifetime opportunity. You will combine your knowledge
with passion and development, and also have a real impact on the health of patients.
Senior Procurement Category Project Specialist -Data Insights & Analytics
Number of positions: 1
As Senior Procurement Category Project Specialist, you are part of Roche Global Procurement and you will be part of the global Marketing & Sales category team, supporting regional and global Category Managers in the execution of Global/ Regional Category Strategies.
The Category Data Insights & Analytics includes primary and secondary market esearch, health economics research as well asData acquisition and analytics related to sales, distribution, real world data, market access and pricing.
Global Procurement (GP) is a key function that delivers value to Roche by leveraging market knowledge, subject matter expertise and business insights in the procurement of goods and services and the management of Roche’s third party spend. Through collaboration with our external suppliers and internal business partners, GP helps bring innovative tests and medicines to patients.
As the Senior Procurement Category Project Specialist Data Insights & Analytics, you are responsible globally for delivering high value strategic projects according to the Marketing & Sales Category Strategy, Business needs and annual pipeline of initiatives.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution and completion of various types of projects like global/regional vendor selection, implementation of new vendor strategy and training of stakeholders, optimisation of Supplier Relationship Management process, negotiation of local rates.
You will be executing these assigned procurement projects using robust project governance and management, stakeholder engagement, and Roche’s category and supplier management approaches.
- Executing complex category strategy projects, and high value sourcing initiatives assigned by Category Management teams to deliver in line with agreed targets.
- Managing Project teams for specific projects, ensuring completion of agreed deliverables quality of customer service.
- Establishing effective project governance by ensuring a robust project structure with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Monitoring and mitigating risks by monitoring the progress of projects and pro-actively identifying and reporting any projected risks, and resolving issues on a timely basis and escalating them where appropriate.
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient handover to the Category teams, regional / site teams for implementation, including converting project outcomes into useable category buying guides or other content.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Life Science.
- 3+ years procurement experience delivering measurable value in strategic sourcing, enterprise cost reduction, and / or operational efficiency projects.
- 3+ years of project management experience including risk management, project reporting, and delivering quantitative and qualitative results in complex environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Data Insights & Analytics spend categories and potential cost levers or market fundamentals.
- Strong experience in upwards communication and senior stakeholder management skills supported by good interpersonal competencies (communication, influencing).
- Business level fluency in English.