Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Professional Recruitment Consultant
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Senior Recruitment Consultant contributes by attracting, sourcing and recruiting diverse pools of top talent for current and future organizational needs.
- Conduct recruitment activities for positions (e2e) including candidate sourcing, resume screening, phone screening, and on-line interviews;
- Ensure applicants match experience with specific job-related requirements;
- Proactively source, identify, and recruit passive candidates utilizing a variety of sourcing methods such as networking and internet recruiting to build strong, timely pipelines for open positions;
- Negotiate and prepare employment offers;
- Building relationships with candidates;
- Participation in marketing / business events;
- Conducting telephone sales of the company's services to prospect and existing clients.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment area;
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, on-line interviews, etc.;
- Experience evaluating candidates;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities;
- English: B2.
- Long-term & stable cooperation (Contract of Employment);
- Professional development and support of Adecco’s Consultants and experienced Managers;
- Enhance your expertise in various recruitment areas;
- Office in the heart of Warsaw (Plac Europejski 2); hybrid model;
- Medical, Insurance & Multisport Package;
- Trainings & Webinars.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.