- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Senior Project Business Analyst - Change Management
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Project Business Analyst to join our Change Management team. In this role you will work as part of a project team, participating in any or all phases of the project life cycle, and you will be responsible for executing assigned project tasks in accordance with standards and best practices.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Project Manager or Lead Business Analyst in defining the scope of the project.
- Identify business goals and problems in individual business units and across the organization Perform assessment of feasible solutions and the range of problems they may solve.
- Assist in the preparation of a project plan as appropriate.
- Conduct business analysis to determine how changing business needs will affect the system or product; clearly articulate the business need and potential solutions with support of insightful analysis and documented evidence.
- Recognize patterns in complex information and identify key issues. Identify gaps between business requirements and existing or proposed design solutions.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to management to enhance design and deliverables. Understand technical concepts and how they impact the project/business.
- Work with business areas to identify productivity improvements in workflows and procedures as well as areas of risk for errors and omissions.
- Participate in testing of system changes, which may include user acceptance testing, regression testing, client testing and/or parallel/pilot testing as required.
- Plan meetings, prepare materials, and participate in meetings with business users and sponsors, systems groups, vendors and clients.
- Prepare project status reporting and other project communications for internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Assist in client workshops and meetings to identify key issues, requirements, and gaps.
- Conduct user/client training when necessary.
- Assist in the creation of product announcements and modification of client demonstration materials as needed.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of industry or project experience
- Takes ownership and follow through on tasks; results oriented.
- Creative thinking, intellectual curiosity.
- Problem-solving and sound judgment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all audiences.
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.