private medical care
Senior Project Manager for Customer Platform Projects
KK Wind Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Goleniowska 62, Prawobrzeże, SzczecinSzczecin, West Pomeranian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Take full ownership of a large customer project
You will have the end-to-end responsibility for specific projects regarding Platforms for wind turbine systems with several subprojects involved and cooperation with our Technical Project Management organisation. In this set-up, you will work closely with Sales, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Service, etc. as well as the customer’s project management team while making sure there is a high level of involvement and coordination.
You will be based at our offices in Szczecin, Poland close by, our production where we produce our wind turbine panels and platforms.
A little more about your new job:
● You are accountable for the complete project assignment in terms of time, finances, quality as well as scope/technology – including relevant activities to design for cost, manufacturing and quality
● You are responsible for meeting the KPIs/targets set for the project
● You lead your projects and team in a holistic way across our sites and organisation to secure that we are seen as a proactive and competent partner in the eyes of the customer
● You ensure that the transition from project development to production is proceeding as planned
● You act as a coach and use your leadership skills to lead the project team
● You are having a “hands on” approached
Your project management is on point
As a person – and a project manager – you have the ability to motivate project team members and work across the entire organisation, stay on top of the project plan and spot risks as well as opportunities that drive the project forward within the scope. And with a strong drive and great communication skills, you are ready to present the projects and give project statuses to management and the customer so we all stay on the same agenda. Moreover, we imagine that you:
● Have a technical background combined with solid experience as a project manager in technically complex environments – maybe from the consumer electronic-, wind-, marine- or automotive industry
● Are a certified project manager and hold an IPMA level C or B, Scrum-, Half Double- or Prince2 certificate
● Are fluent in English, and it might be beneficial if you also know Polish or are prepared to learn the language
What we offer
At KK Wind Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across cultures in developing innovative greentech solutions. Founded on our long history as an industry pioneer and strong financial position, we are always looking for ways to improve our business and encourage new ideas and fresh perspectives. Combined with a flat hierarchical structure and a positive and informal working environment with a can-do attitude, this allows our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
Would you like to play a key role in enabling a wind powered future by running customer projects that help bring down costs and optimise turbine performance – thus contributing to a greener world?
Join a leading partner in electromechanical systems and become an essential part of our further success.
“We’re experiencing big growth and expect to keep doing so. With ambitious targets, you’ll get to not only work on our strategic important projects but also develop the way we work with project management,” says VP, PMO & Customer Engineering, Per Lavendt.
In our team, development never falters
We welcome you into our Project Management team where 9 colleagues of different nationalities work on cross-functional customer-specific or our own product development projects. Our well-defined project model and strong project governance allow us to focus on development and run ideas, tools and feedback by each other to further our expertise.
“You’ll notice pretty quickly that we have a very transparent and clear strategy – from top management and all the way through the organisation. That really empowers us to contribute to our further success,” says Per.
We take onboarding seriously
“We have a great onboarding process in which you’re introduced to the different departments, get to know our strategy and meet our Top Management. To work together, we have to know each other and our joint path,” explains Director Project Manager Henrik Hvam, who will be your future colleague.
KK Wind Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
Ready for a career in wind power?
At KK Wind Solutions, we are passionate about designing, producing and servicing innovative solutions that push the boundaries of wind power. We have done so for more than 35 years thanks to our more than 1200 highly skilled and dedicated employees.
We employ the best talent to stay at the forefront of the renewables industry, and we work in collaboration with our customers to achieve the greatest possible impact: a more competitive and profitable wind industry and a meaningful contribution to global sustainability.