Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Kołobrzeska 32, 80-984 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Bilfinger Tebodin is one of the world’s leading consultancy and engineering companies. As a member of Bilfinger Group, we are part of a strong global network of 37,000 people, offering expanded expertise in many areas. Integrated world-class consultancy and engineering solutions, combined with professional project- and construction management – wherever the client is located.
Our services in Central & Eastern Europe: Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe covers all phases of a project lifecycle by its four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Engineering, Process Engineeringn and Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
Our markets: We have a strong focus on Industrial, Food & Beverage, (Bio-) Pharma, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Property and Infrastructure markets, bringing together specialized knowledge and international expertise to offer our clients the best practice solutions.
Our locations and people: We have 18 office locations in Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine and construction site teams all over the region. Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe is one team of 800 fantastic colleagues, experts in their areas, ready to share knowledge and make ideas work. Our strength is a multi-discipline, dedicated, experienced team that is committed to ensure successful execution of the clients’ needs
Senior Project Manager
- Responsibility for project implementation in accordance with the terms of contract with the client, within the assumed time, budget, while maintaining the quality and safety standards
- Project planning, organization and control of the project implementation
- Risk management for the proposals development and project implementation
- Permanent communication with the client and the project team
- Reporting to Client ant to Company management
- Acquiring new contracts
- Coordination of activities of people involved in the project
- Experience in independent implementation of comprehensive, multi-branch projects in the industrial sector. Proven experience in implementation of projects in the EPCM or EPC formula is required
- Experience (at least 7 years) as a Project Manager
- Ability to plan and organize of own work and other team members
- Proactive approach
- Very good knowledge of the investment process
- Negotiation Skills
- Skills of establishing and maintaining relationships with the client
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project and MS Office software
- Knowledge and experience in BIM project implementation and familiarity with Common Data Environment will be an asset
- Fluent English
- Mobility (international projects, foreign trips)
- B2B cooperation or employment contract depending on the candidate's preferences and project needs
- Benefits (private medical care, co-financing for a sports card, foreign languages classes, group life insurance)
- Work based on high quality standards
- International environment in a consulting and engineering company
- Opportunity to develop in large complex projects carried out for reputable international clients
To apply for the vacancy please click on the 'APPLY' button. Please send your CV in English.
We kindly inform that we will contact only chosen candidates.