Senior Project Manager (Global Transformation – Group Programmes)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
(Global Transformation – Group Programmes)Numer ref.: 03/2020/KRK/GTC
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for HSBC. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge and network, we work hand in hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve HSBC’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
We support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive HSBC business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage.
To support these initiatives, we are looking for Project Management professionals. If you have extensive Banking / Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Senior Project Managers plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure.
- They are responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of one or more projects (standalone or as part of a programme) proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits.
- They ensure adoption and deployment of the HSBC Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- They work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Senior Project Managers will often play a people / team management role within the projects / programmes they work on. As members of the Global Transformation management team, they may also have line or assignment management responsibility for a group of more junior resources.
- At least 7 years of experience on complex programmes / projects across countries or regions
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Deep understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Strong experience within Procurement space (TPM, TPRM).
- Understanding of Procurement Operating Models, which includes changes in organisational design, processes, control framework, third party relationships, etc.
- Effective people leadership
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and organisational skills
- Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in programme and project tracking, reporting and governance
- Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position send your CV in English using „Apply now” button.