Senior Project Manager in Operational Excellence
nr ref.: 6610
Terms of employment:
Permanent working contract
Our Client is an aviation group with global operations and a total of more than 400 subsidiaries and associated companies. It is divided into five business segments, which cover the areas of passenger transportation, airfreight and airline services: Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services. All of the business segments occupy a leading position in their sectors and in some cases are the global market leaders.
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for entire Group.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Professional experience in working on complex projects/and or programs with multiple stakeholders in different countries in Finance/HR or IT area
- Professional experience in SSC/BPO environment
- Proven project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2 Professional)
- Fluent English
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in MS Office and Project Management tools
- Excellent change management skills, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Self-driven and proactive
Manages Global Operational Excellence projects and programs, ensuring they are completed on time or managed within agreed timeframe, within budget and that the projects’ and programs’ objectives are met.
- Plan, mobilize and direct projects of high complexity and scale as well as high complexity programs.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned projects, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned programs, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Ensure that the project and program deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Maintain project and program plans, schedules as well as issue and action logs and other required project and program documentation.
- Deliver project and program status reporting on regular or ad hoc basis as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships across internal teams.
- Contribute to delivery of Project and Program Management Office targets, including the GSDC Project Portfolio.
- Coach/mentor PPMO team members and other project and program leads.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Attractive career development opportunities
- Job in an inspiring team and friendly atmosphere
- Attractive benefits and bonus system
- Job stability and flexible working time