private medical care
Senior Project Manager - Industry
Cargill Poland Sp. z o.o.
SłupcaSłupca, Greater Poland
- offer expired 22 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
Monitor and report on the status of industrial projects including cost, timing and staffing.
Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- 8+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects in industry/ mechanic or electrical engineering
- Experience in project management from beginning to the end, including crucial stages
- In project portfolio proven at least 1 industrial above $5m and at least 3 different construction projects
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations in English (written, verbal and presentation)
- PMP / Prince2 Practitioner / (other equal) certification in Project Management
- Polish and English fluency
- Strong Communication skills
What we offer
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill Poland Sp. z o.o.
Firma Cargill oferuje klientom na całym świecie usługi i produkty spożywcze, rolne, finansowe i przemysłowe. Bazując na naszej wiedzy oraz 150-letnim doświadczeniu, wspólnie z rolnikami, klientami, przedstawicielami władz i społeczności lokalnych pomagamy ludziom żyć lepiej. 149 tys. naszych pracowników w 70 krajach z pasją, zaangażowaniem oraz poczuciem odpowiedzialności dba o zaopatrzenie w żywność mieszkańców naszej planety, zmniejszając jednocześnie negatywny wpływ na środowisko naturalne oraz dbając o rozwój społeczności, w których żyjemy i pracujemy.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Project Manager will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing industrial projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
You will be based in our meat factory Konspol Holding in Slupca. There is a possibility to be based in Warsaw and travel to Slupca 50% of time.