- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Coordinate, work of relevant teams and liaises with clients as well as with third parties / vendors for efficient delivery of the project
- Ensure that the project is being delivered on-time, within estimated scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives with due consideration for stakeholders
- Plan team availability and ensure it's due allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance and ROI against accepted project criteria
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- This position will require business travels to clients therefore willingness to travel is essential
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
- Very good command of English
- Nice to have: PMP / PRINCE2 or other project management certification, aviation-related experience
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process." If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months."
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c,
30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment - pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area