- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be responsible for:
- Gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective project realization.
- Managing the scope and requirements. Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Managing projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives using standard E2E approach
- Determining project risks, defining corrective action and drives the projects to closure.
- Determining, allocating, and directing all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Ensuring compliance to Philips standard processes applicable for the project
- Reporting on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensure transparency
- Managing changes to the cost, time and scope of the project through formal change control processes
- Ensuring continuous communication with all key stakeholders of the project and sharing the required information as per communication plan
- Formulating E2E project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controlling the project budget and project progress, evaluating all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, taking corrective actions when necessary and generating adequate reporting
- Reporting on project team performance to the hierarchical superior of the particular member or the purpose of appraisal and makeing proposals for trainings
- Managing conflict and driving team collaboration to achieve project results
- Fostering excellent cross functional communications and integrating the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Engaging and managing 3rd party suppliers involved in the project
- Leading project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Directing project team and giving them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally
- Driving organizational change management activities to drive adoption of project results
- Providing expert resolution of issues and monitors integration of work.
- Exercising judgment and influencing on key process decisions within an area.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project on time delivery
- Project outputs delivered according to project charter
- TG's sign off on time
- Project quality
- Project lead using standard methodology based on assessment
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Project in budget delivery
You are part of
Jobholder is reporting to PMO Lead in the GBS Hub in Lodz. Job holder has no direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree, or equivalent
- 10 years+ of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Be proficient in structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- PMP certificated (or equivalent)
- Lean experienced
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer you:
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.