Senior Project Manager Procurement (Global Transformation – Group Programmes)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
(Global Transformation – Group Programmes)Numer ref.: GTC/KR/7/5/2019
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for HSBC. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge and network, we work hand in hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve HSBC’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
We support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive HSBC business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage.
To support these initiatives, we are looking for Senior change professionals able to lead the Procurement domain within Group Transformation. If you have extensive Banking / Procurement Services, and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Senior Project Managers responsible for setting up, managing and overseeing various ‘procurement change programs hence implementing/upgrading new procurement tools/systems, enhancing risks management/controls related to Third Parties Management.
- They are responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of one or more projects (standalone or as part of a programme) proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits.
- They ensure adoption and deployment of the HSBC Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- They work closely with the Business partners to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
- Senior Project Managers will often play a people management role being responsible for team set up, development and performance assessment.
- At least 7 years of experience on complex programmes / projects across countries or regions
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Deep understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Effective leadership, able to create and maintain a healthy work environment for our teams
- Strong experience within Procurement space, Third Party Management and Third Party Risk Management
- Understanding of Procurement Operating Models and Standard Operating Procedures which includes changes in organisational design, processes, control framework, managing third party/ suppliers relationships, managing performance metrics, contracts and suppliers qualification
- Solid understanding on how to support Business partners through delivering value aligned to their key strategic outcomes
- Consistent experience in Risk management and assurance controls implementation
- Desirable experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and organisational skills
- Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in programme and project tracking, reporting and governance
- Knowledge of MS Office, Project Management tools and Global Archer system
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position send your CV in English using „Apply now” button.