private medical care
Senior Project Manager Renewables
SEMCO ETP RENEWABLES SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
- Czechosłowacka 3, Śródmieście, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
You will carry the full responsibility of the execution of EPCI Projects where you will manage the full project life cycle from the initial contact with the client to delivering the final project.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Full project life cycle management for large renewable projects
• Preparing estimates, offers and calculations during the budget & quotation phase
• Ensuring that the scope and defined objectives are adhered to
• Taking part in establishing the project teams
• Conducting status meetings with the design and construction teams for the project
As a person you are known for being reliable and trusted by the people you work with. You can build and maintain professional relationships with your stakeholders, and you have great interpersonal skills. You are passionate about building high performance project teams who can deliver great results. Being able to structure your time with a high degree of flexibility is something you take pride in, as is your solution-oriented approach.
• Engineering degree, marine engineering degree or similar
• Extensive Project Management experience from working with EPC contracts
• Experience with stakeholder and risk management
• Have management experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Customer focus and value creation mind-set
flexible working time
saving & investment scheme
coffee / tea
Apple Iphone SE
About the project:
As our new Senior Project Manager at Semco Maritime you will be working on expanding our offshore wind business area within offshore substations. Our current markets currently include Europe, Taiwan, and the United States of America.
We are the world leading supplier of offshore substations, and you will take part in ensuring that we keep delivering the best results to our customers.
You will be reporting to our Director, EPC Management in our Large Projects department of the Renewables Division.
Must be able to translate Semco Maritime´s values into words and action.
General values for the entire organization:
Key criteria of success:
To succeed in this position, we expect that you, as a person you are known for being reliable and trusted by the people you work with. You can build and maintain professional relationships with your stakeholders, and you have great interpersonal skills.
You are passionate about building high performance project teams who can deliver great results. Being able to structure your time with a high degree of flexibility is something you take pride in, as is your solution-oriented approach.
Vital contacts: EPC Management in Large Projects department of the Renewables Division
SEMCO ETP RENEWABLES SPÓŁKA Z O.O.
Maritime is an international engineering and contracting company dedicated to projects in the energy sector. For 40 years, we have been facilitating design, fabrication, service and maintenance of our customers’ assets, providing comprehensive project management across all phases of energy projects. From turnkey engineering solutions to outsourcing of manpower and delivery of components, systems and solutions – we make sure our customers and partners in the energy sector experience safe and cost-efficient solutions. Semco Maritime has approx. 1,600 employees and branches in Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and the US. For further information, please see www.semcomaritime.com.