- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash). As an initial assignment support our ambitions to mature our software business model through key software related projects.
You are responsible for
- Project management of the design and build of key software capabilities related to our multi billion-euro Services and Solutions business (examples include licensing & entitlement, configuration management and DevOps implementation)
- Close collaboration with other projects under our Services & Solutions Delivery Transformation Portfolio and with key stakeholders in the businesses who design and develop our software products
- Managing complex dependencies across a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation
- Translating project charters into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on project and program objectives
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all service/solution related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of PMO Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include software operations, customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance. You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
- Experience of delivering projects in a software operations & support related environment (specific experience in license entitlement management, configuration management databases, subscription management or DevOps would be beneficial)
- A solution focused project leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing the complexity and ambiguity which comes with a large organisation
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a software operations perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
An opportunity for your project management career to flourish, within an exciting portfolio of ambitious scope. Philips is on a journey to harmonise and improve our customer service capability, while developing customer focused solutions in every one of the 60+ countries in which we operate. Succeeding in this challenge will provide exceptional experience in business transformation projects, which will be invaluable to your long-term career in project or program management. In return for your commitment to our ambition, we offer a package of benefits commensurate with our status as a global brand and a leader in health & well-being.
Why should you join Philips?
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.