Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing a broad range of advisory services, solutions and products in Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking, to companies, institutions and private clients. Credit Suisse is active in more than 100 countries and employs over 46,000 people. As a stable company with a long banking tradition, we are one of the most respected banks in the world.
We offer entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. Our programs give you the chance to make a difference from day one, and provide world-class training and support to help you to develop into a future business leader. And throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees who will add fresh perspectives to our business. A career with us means that you can help shape our future.
Senior Project Manager - Technology Security Service # 089768
- A challenging and exciting position as a senior project manager in the thriving area of IT Security addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with cutting edge products and solutions
- The opportunity to lead high profile, ambitious global change projects in the IT Security space as part of a dedicated global program and project delivery team within a top tier financial services company
- Highly professional culture, empowering project managers to be leaders and investors, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, stakeholder engagement and people leadership
- End-to-end project management with responsibility for planning, initialization, progress tracking and execution to successful conclusion in line with the planned budget
- Close regular interaction and collaboration with key international stakeholders and partners
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- At least 5 years’ delivery experience working as a senior IT project or program manager
- Proven experience in managing large, geographically distributed project teams successfully
- Very solid communication skills with an ability to tailor communications based on the needs of the intended audience
- Very solid stakeholder management skills with an ability to interact successfully with senior management as part of stakeholder boards
- PMP (or similar) qualification.
- IT Security project management experience strongly preferred
- Internet Facing Application security and Network Security experience would be very useful
- Prior Banking, Financial Services or Consulting experience would be helpful
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)