Senior Project Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
You will also have an opportunity to be mentored by a partner in the Consulting Practice to develop your skills and increase the breadth and depth of support our project management hub provides. Working in the newly created team you will partner with Client Management teams based in the UK & Netherlands. The role will primarily focus on support for the tailored research projects where you will help to execute large scale, often multi-country, growth strategy research.
- Manage brand / product growth strategy market research projects from cost and feasibility estimation through to data delivery
- Project Management support for other survey-based methodologies
- Lead and develop strong stakeholder relationships through effective day-to-day management and communication
- Manage the delivery of survey scripting services with an emphasis on script checking
- Fieldwork management with an emphasis on delivering pro-active solutions to achieving complex sampling targets (mix of CAWI, CATI, CAPI/F2F across multiple regions and countries)
- Ensure that the methodology, data design and study deliverables meet the agreed specifications, are accurate and of high quality
- Deliver measurable improvements in resource utilisation and costs
- A background (2 yrs for PM; 3-5+ yrs for SPM roles) in quantitative market research project management, experience in managing tailored and/or ad-hoc projects will be an asset
- Logical, practical, and well organised thinker with an ability to question
- Able to manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects and keep to the budget
- Strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills (written/verbal/professional) to engage with different stakeholders and nurture relationships with partners
- Strong relationship building skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Curious and proactive in exploring avenues to challenge the status quo to build new ways of working and innovate approaches to drive more effective & efficient delivery
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of segmentation and / or U&A methodologies
- Commerce and / or Retail & Shopper research projects experience
- Use of SPSS
- Experience with survey design and automation tools
At Digital Research Centre we value transparency, diversity and open communication. We support new ideas and think different approach.
- Stable employment (full-time job contract) in a leading global research company in a multicultural environment
- Wide range of benefits: private health care plan, sports card and seasonal events like consultations with a physiotherapist and many more!
- Open access to global learning resources and self-development platforms
- Top-notch office at Praga Koneser Centre, with optional remote work in a virtual environment
- Work in a dynamic, active, bold and courageous team
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking, your out-of-the-box thinking and initiative will be encouraged and appreciated
We can currently only proceed with applicants eligible to work in Poland (not needing or in possession of valid work permits).