In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Senior PtP Administrator with English
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies, other teams within HEINEKEN Kraków and other key stakeholders
- Performing daily tasks (depending on assigned role) and company policies
- Providing reports on request, analyze them and draw conclusions
- Responding to queries from Operating Companies/ HEINEKEN Kraków departments/ Banks/ Global Treasury via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Constantly seeking to improve processes
- Identifying issues and using the agreed escalation route in a timely manner if an issue arises
You are The Candidate if:
- Your level of English is on fluent level
- Your experience is related to Purchase to Pay/Shared Services Center area
- You have strong attention to details
- Your analytical skills are on a high level
- You have experience in SAP system (as an asset)
- Your knowledge of Excel is on an intermediate level
- You are able to work in teams
- You are able to adjust and manage a rapidly evolving business and shared service environment
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process