- Fronton, Kamienna 21, 31-403 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr Software Engineer QA
with experience in to join our team in Kraków.
As a Sr Software Engineer QA, you will be responsible for creating and performing automatic tests. In principle if we do something manually for a second time, it should have been automated long time ago 😉! You will tested functional and integration software components and audited the quality of our software. In the role of Sr Software Engineer QA, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr Software Engineer QA you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- REST based APIs testing, Java applications.
- Linux Operating System, Scripting and AWS.
- Rest assured, Java, TestNG, JMeter, Gradle, Selenium.
What You’ll Do
- Participate actively in an Agile based development / testing environment, including reviews, testcases/document reviews and planning activities.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional, design specifications including regression of current products.
- Participate actively in functional, system, stress, longevity and regression testing activities.
- Participate in production deployments at flexible hours and participate in certification.
- Design and develop test frameworks, automate tests and maintain existing internal QA tools.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve the bugs.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
- Assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in an agile environment and contribute in delivering high quality products.
- Organize own tasks and takes responsibility for progress and completion.
- At least 3 years experience in similar position.
- BE/M.Tech. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools.
- Knowledge on streaming products and Kafka.
- Experience on open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience with different test automation techniques and developing stable and efficient automation frameworks.
- Very good command of English language.
What Does Success Look Like?
You are an experienced, highly motivated person and have keen desire to learn and implement new ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness in quality/process. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. You have passion towards quality and are a constant innovator!
Nice to Have
- Experience with testing and automating tests for IoT Domain, Cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of Docker , Chef , Devops experience is desirable.
- Attractive salary
- Training and the possibility of continuous development (conferences, TechTalks, internal training)
- Benefit package: private medical care, Multisport card, company events,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- Convenient location in the city center (2 stops from the Main Railway Station)
- Fun room
- Fully equipped kitchen with the best coffee;)
- Work in a friendly, informal atmosphere
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking
Please include the clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb obecnych oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych prowadzonych przez firmę Informatica Polska Sp. z o.o., zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U. Nr 133, poz. 883 z późn. zm.)”.
For more information check our webside: